ONE, HOLY, CATHOLIC, APOSTOLIC AND PALMARIAN CHURCH
The true Catholic Church of all times, founded by
Our Lord Jesus Christ
Legitimate Succession of the Cathedra of Saint Peter
Ruled by His Holiness Pope Peter III,
De Glória Ecclésiæ
This is the only official website of the One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic and Palmarian Church, approved by the Father General of the Order of Carmelites of the Holy Face, His Holiness Pope Peter III. For any further investigation on the Palmarian Catholic Church it is essential to only go to the social media accounts authorized by the Palmarian Catholic Church some of which are linked at the bottom of this page. The majority of the other publications on internet lack any truth and will be confusing and imprecise.
Where is the Catholic Church of all Times?
On the 30th of March in the year 1968, the Most Holy Virgin of Carmel appeared for the first time to four girls from the village of El Palmar de Troya, Utrera, Seville, Spain, over a lentisk tree. Nothing is left of the tree of this first apparition, as the devotees cut off its branches as precious relics. In the exact spot a small wooden cross was set up, and about it the prayers were said and the seers received their heavenly visits. In this way the place chosen by the Most Holy Virgin in Her first apparition was kept in remembrance. Later the Holy Face of Jesus and the Image of Our Mother of Palmar were set up there.
Following the first four girls, there were other seers who had extraordinary ecstasies and received important heavenly messages.
This Sacred Place, which in the future was to become the See of the Holy Palmarian Church, had been prepared by the Most Holy Virgin Mary for over a century by Her numerous Apparitions in different places such as La Salette in 1846, Lourdes in 1858, Fatima in 1917, Garabandal in 1961, and many other places.
It was the Sacred Place of the Lentisco of El Palmar de Troya which gradually announced the worrying situation in the Catholic Church, the events to befall her in the future, the chastisements and catastrophes to take place for the whole of mankind, all of which could only by mitigated by prayer, by penance and by stamping out the so very harmful progressivism introduced into the Church, for example: giving out Holy Communion in the hand, receiving It standing instead of kneeling, many priests and nuns casting aside their sacred habits…
The destruction of the Church by way of the adulteration of traditional teaching, changes in the liturgy, the abolition of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and the dethronement of the Most Holy Virgin Mary and of countless Saints from the churches, led to the spiritual ruin of an immense number of Church members.
The Most Holy Virgin, as Mother of the Church, after so many warnings, appeared in this village from where, as Divine Shepherdess and Doctress, She finally made ready to renew the Church, given that the Roman Church was on the way to apostasy. From then on there were innumerable apparitions both of the Most Holy Virgin and of Our Lord Jesus Christ, of the Eternal Father and of a great number of Saints, who gradually prepared for coming events in Holy Mother Church.
The continual messages received by the numerous seers, public miracles, cures and other mystical phenomena in El Palmar, drew an ever-increasing flow of pilgrims, not only from Spain, but as well from all parts of the world, in search of tradition and truth – no longer to be found in the roman churches.
The principal seer chosen by God to spread everywhere the transcendent messages which were to be given in El Palmar was a young Sevillian, born on the 23rd of April in the year 1946, who was to become the great future Pope of Holy Mother Church with See in this Sacred Place: Gregory XVII. Clemente Domínguez y Gómez, as principal seer of El Palmar, was not simply an important recipient of messages; rather the Most Holy Virgin Mary accompanied Her appeals with the countless mystical phenomena She conferred upon him, evident signs which confirmed the truth of the apparitions: wonderful ecstasies, conversions, miraculous cures, stigmatizations, mystical communions and so forth. The stigmata he received were a perfectly clear sign for anyone who humbly wished to acknowledge the Truth. From that time, Clemente Domínguez was to fulfil one of the most difficult missions any person can have; yet, by the help and strength of God and of His Most Holy Mother, he bore up and battled on with tenacity and valour in defence of the Truth.
Very numerous were Clemente’s journeys preaching on El Palmar, inviting the world to get to know the one place of salvation in the face of the decadence, confusion and darkness reigning in the Roman Church. Despite the attacks, criticism and calumnies launched against him, he was faithful to the mission commended to him, and gave himself with valour and vigour to the hard task of making known Heaven’s words.
The continuous prayer joined to constant penance which the Lord and the Most Holy Virgin requested in this Sacred Place, and which its devotees zealously practised, were not long in producing their fruit.
A few years after that first Apparition, the spiritual basis was organized in the most important Religious Order of the Last Times. The Ordinations and Consecrations of the members of the new Church Hierarchy in its different branches produced an Episcopal and Apostolic College which grew to have a considerable number of members to help safeguard Holy Catholic Tradition in this Sacred Place. In the place chosen to preserve the purity and vitality of Catholicism and thus become the See of the future Papacy, not only did Palmarians prepare themselves spiritually but as well necessarily began materially to construct a Temple to God where true worship was to be rendered, ever more decadent elsewhere in the world.
So then, in this same Sacred Place where the Most Holy Virgin Mary became visible in that first Apparition, and at Her maternal petition, today’s Cathedral-Basilica of Our Crowned Mother of Palmar was built. Great were the efforts made by the first Palmarians so that this dream might become reality, and their faith and trustful prayer met with a response from Divine Providence.
At the death of Pope Saint Paul VI in 1978, the seer Clemente, by then a Bishop, was elected and crowned Pope by the Lord in a marvellous Apparition in Santa Fe de Bogotá, Colombia. This glorious Pope Gregory XVII convoked two Great, Holy and Dogmatic Councils, which brought to light true gems from the Sacrosanct Treasure of Divine Revelation, for example the different treatises on doctrine and morals.
The true Pope at the present day resides in El Palmar de Troya, reigning with the name of Peter III. He is the authentic Pope, Vicar of Christ on earth. Whoever is not with him is not with Christ. Only the Priests of the One,
Holy, Catholic, Apostolic and Palmarian Church have the power validly to administrate the Holy Sacraments and celebrate the Holy Sacrifice of Mass.
At present, numerous faithful from many nations gather in fervent pilgrimage in this Sacred Place, giving the worship owed to God and to His Most Holy Mother, and making reparation for the sins of mankind. The worship here, pious and magnificent, and the processions of fervent spirituality
Hallmarks of the True Church
1. The Church of Christ is: One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic and Palmarian:
- She is One in the Faith, because the truth revealed by God is the same for all; One in government, because there is one sole visible Head, the Pope; and One in the Sacraments, because they are the same for all the Church’s faithful.
- She is Holy, because her Founder is Holy; her doctrine is Holy; her aims and many of her members are Holy.
- She is Catholic, because she is universal, for she embraces all truths and is for all peoples.
- She is Apostolic, because her hierarchy and doctrine derive from the Apostles.
- She is Palmarian, because her See is now at El Palmar de Troya (Seville, Spain).
2. The true Church of Christ is indefectible, invincible and indestructible, by the very promise of her Divine Founder: “The gates of Hell shall not prevail against her.”
3. The true Church of Christ is also called ‘Palmarian Christian Church of the Carmelites of the Holy Face’, or ‘Palmarian Christian Church’, or ‘Palmarian Church’; since in essence this is exactly the same as saying ‘the Church, One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic and Palmarian.’
4. The Palmarian Church is the sole and authentic Christian Church, name which comes to her from Christ, her Divine Founder.
5. On the 6th of August 1978, after the death of Pope Saint Paul VI, Our Lord Jesus Christ, accompanied by the Apostles Saint Peter and Saint Paul, chose and crowned the new Pope, Saint Gregory XVII the Very Great. From that moment on the roman church ceased to be the true Church.
6. Owing to the apostasy of the roman church, Christ translated the See of His Church from Rome to El Palmar de Troya on the 9th of August 1978. By the election of Pope Saint Gregory XVII the Very Great and the translation of the See to El Palmar de Troya, the true Church of Christ received the title of Palmarian.
7. The Holy Ghost is the Soul of one single True Church, namely the One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic and Palmarian. Outside of Her, the indwelling of the Most Divine Paraclete in souls is not possible.
8. The members of the Palmarian Church constitute the Order of the Carmelites of the Holy Face in Company of Jesus and Mary, which comprises three branches: Friars, Nuns, and Tertiary faithful.
9. On the 30th of July 1982, Pope Saint Gregory XVII withdrew all powers from bishops, presbyters and deacons outside the true Church, One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic and Palmarian. He also withdrew the sacred character from all relics, images, objects used in worship, altars, and so forth, of the apostate, heretical and schismatic churches. Moreover, the eucharistic presence of Christ and Mary vanished from all the tabernacles of the world not pertaining to the Palmarian Church.
10. Bishops, presbyters and deacons outside the One, Holy, Catholic, Apostolic and Palmarian Church have no power validly to perform any act of Priestly Ministry.